Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I tone down a bright gold lipgloss?

The color of the lipgloss is ';Honey'; from Covergirl Wetslicks crystals. It is way too yellow for me, even though it was a ';recommended'; shade. My complexion is caramel toned.How can I tone down a bright gold lipgloss?
O.K. what you have to do is get some light pink lip gloss and blend them together! It will work!How can I tone down a bright gold lipgloss?
You can try face powder or even subtle shades of eye shadow by dabbing onto the gloss. Dont put too much as it will make a matte finish
mix it with a subtle lipstick.... put the lipgloss on the bottom lip and a shade of something else on the top lip
just put on a very little bit then put on some chap stick and blend it to a shade you like better.
Put a darker shade of lip-liner..maybe like a brown or pink..it will work!
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans