Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats the longest length of time you should keep lipgloss?

I'm just wondering, because I'm going through some of my old makeup and getting rid of some. I've found some things I'd forgotten about and don't know if its a good idea to keep them or not. I don't see the harm in it, but I know other people have said bad things can happen if you use things that are too old?Whats the longest length of time you should keep lipgloss?
As long as it doesn't get gloppy and there aren't any bugs in it, I think you can still use it.





However, make-up artists usually recommend that you get rid of it each new season and buy new products.Whats the longest length of time you should keep lipgloss?
i suppose until it gets thick and the texture changes?
I have some glosses which iv had for about 18months.
It depends, sometimes you can just tell they're yucky, but most have preservatives... if the smell/texture changes... but i say within a year or so is best. I find some of the more expensive ones last longer (I have this Dior gloss i haven't used in forever and it's fine)...
Until they run out silly!
You are only supposed to keep it for 6 months to (at the latest) a year!
they say three months and replace.rule of thumb
Forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans