Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I make my lipgloss stay on a lot longer?

I put on chapstick, then lipgloss. It doesn't matter how much I put on, or what type/brand, it never stays on for more then 5 minutes or less at a time!





What can I do?How can I make my lipgloss stay on a lot longer?
put a powder on your lips before you put on the gloss... it sounds weird but the color stays longer and and the gloss shines long as well!How can I make my lipgloss stay on a lot longer?
lil missy lyssy,


i always apply vaseline before i put on my lip gloss.....your lips look juicyer AND softer and the moisture makes the gloss stay on for longer!





hopes this helps you girly ;)





love you, Ariel
I wouldn't recommend putting eyeshadow on your lips. It wasn't specially formulated for lips, and therefore contains ingredients that aren't meant to be consumed. First, put on a long lasting lipstick. Then, over the top of that, put down a lipgloss that has a thick consistency. Try something from Neutrogena. If that doesn't work, then try ';Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor.'; The color dries on your lips, and then you put a conditioning balm over it. It lasts forever! Remember that chewing gum, talking, and eating will cause lipgloss to disappear quickly.
its probably your lipgloss your using i would guess they are the cheap brands. go to MAC and there lipglosses stay on for a really long time.
I agree with Alyssa. I put eye shadow on my lips and then I put the lip gloss. It helps it stay longer.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans