Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best lipgloss color to work with Asian (Chinese) skin?

My skin is neither warm toned or cold toned. It's just medium. I like brands like Elianto/Maybeline/L'oreal. Also, i hate lipgloss with irritants. Some call them lip plumpers. I don't have thin lips so no need for glosses that make my lips look fatter.What is the best lipgloss color to work with Asian (Chinese) skin?
I'd look for a sheer skintone, just a little lighter than your lip's current color, for day-to-day wear.





For out on the town, maybe a soft but dark red/mauve shade...





I wouldn't go for any lipstick, or any really dramatic colors, just the tinted gloss's. :]


鈾What is the best lipgloss color to work with Asian (Chinese) skin?
clear gloss, or tinted light pink, dont go for peach or anything matte(obviously), no bright or dark colors. go for really soft colors, pinks work best, occasionally red might work if its applied right.
Revlon has some nice gloss. It's not plumping or anything. I'm also Asian and I think my skin is medium toned also. Try something light pink or brownish pink. I have one from Revlon called Cherries in the Glow and it's a really pretty natural pink color. Goes on kinda sheer. Unless you want something bright and obvious then I don't know.
I am Asian and I like to use lip gloss that is two shades darker than my lips. Bronze or copper colors also work well because it looks like the shade of our skin but with a little shimmer.
http://maybelline.com/Product/Lip/LipGlo鈥?/a>





In Pinch of Pink.
Victoria Secret has the best lip gloss. They have samples at the store that you can use to see how it will look with your skin tone. They have all type of colors. Here is a link to the lip gloss online - they have more selections at the store.
try medium pink. not really hot... but a little softer than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans