Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get lipgloss out of the underneath of my hair ?

I accidentally got a little bit, so I thought if I put a bit more it could look cool and then yeah, it won't come out and I want it to. I've tried rubbing it out with a cloth, it's faded but not completely out and it's greasy, I've tried water, straightener, hair dryer.. :S.How do I get lipgloss out of the underneath of my hair ?
wash it du!!!!!!! its just lip gloss not dyeHow do I get lipgloss out of the underneath of my hair ?
take a shower. its only lipgloss, use shampoo conditionar and a shower of 20 min . should go off.





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090725102022AAXUAsF
1) Turn on the shower


2) Remove clothing and get in the shower


3) Get hair wet


4) Shampoo


5) Rinse


6) Condition


7) Rinse





Aren't you clever?
Wash it out with dawn dish washing liquid. It may take a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans