Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color lipgloss should Indian/Bengali girls with brown skin wear?

Can you refer me to a good, cheap covergirl lip gloss? I prefer sparkly light pink. I have a VERY HARD time trying to find colors that would look good with my skin color.What color lipgloss should Indian/Bengali girls with brown skin wear?
I always wear clear, bronze and maybe like a light honey!!!What color lipgloss should Indian/Bengali girls with brown skin wear?
lip gloss is lip gloss and it doesn't matter what color b/c they all show up clear and shiny which i love but instead of buying that expensive [meaning price] get smackers lolz it smells good and u can even taste it
I am half Indian (from Oklahoma) I like pink, also silver just pale colors. Red is just too much. I wish you the best.
brown, sugar, and honey colors look amazing on indian girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans