Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get lipgloss out of the underneath of my hair ?

I accidentally got a little bit, so I thought if I put a bit more it could look cool and then yeah, it won't come out and I want it to. I've tried rubbing it out with a cloth, it's faded but not completely out and it's greasy, I've tried water, straightener, hair dryer.. :S.How do I get lipgloss out of the underneath of my hair ?
Wash it out with dawn dish washing liquid. It may take a few times.How do I get lipgloss out of the underneath of my hair ?
1) Turn on the shower


2) Remove clothing and get in the shower


3) Get hair wet


4) Shampoo


5) Rinse


6) Condition


7) Rinse





Aren't you clever?
take a shower. its only lipgloss, use shampoo conditionar and a shower of 20 min . should go off.





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090725102022AAXUAsF
wash it du!!!!!!! its just lip gloss not dye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans