Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the weirdest flavor/scent of lipgloss or lip balm that you have ever owned?

And,what possessed you to buy such an item?What is the weirdest flavor/scent of lipgloss or lip balm that you have ever owned?
Popcorn. Yes. it was as gross as you'd think it would be.What is the weirdest flavor/scent of lipgloss or lip balm that you have ever owned?
Last year for Christmas, I got a little keychain shaped like a Twinkie in my stocking. Wasn't until a month later that I realized it opened up and there was Twinkie flavored lip balm inside. xD My mom thought that it was just a normal keychain, and bought it for me because I like odd stuff like that.
When I was in 1st grade on christmas we traded gifts. And i got one from one other girl and she gave me a diary with a chocolate cupcake flavor. At first I thought it would smell good, I was wrong it was so strong and smelt like old chocolate LoL. It was weird.
A friend of mine gave me a tube of lip gloss that smelled and tasted like toothpaste, and jelly. The worst part was that is was terribly sticky and would get all over my hands.
My friend gave me a pack of lip balmsfor my birthday that were all kinds of funny flavors like PB%26amp;J and Cheeseburger.





:)
When I was younger I had a bunch of Bonne Bell lip balm and one of the flavors was marshmallow. It smelt pretty bad. That was the weirdest for me.
cookies and cream, skittles, peanut, meat
Hmmmm





Hot Chocolate,
i have amaze-mint by i think covergirl and its like i rubbed toothpaste on my lips.
Cola flavour lip balm - i like the smell
my sister bought starburst flavor because she thought it was edible...
lemonade
not really weird but hard to find! I had a dewberry lip balm years ago....god it was delicious...
Dr Pepper! My boyfriend (Ex lol) bought it for me! =)
cheese, i like cheese and thought it was interesting.
like it was kiwi, like i just walked into like the store
ginger bread scented. It was random!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans