Saturday, November 28, 2009

What lipgloss color would suit my skin tone?

I have green eyes, strawberry blonde hair and lightly tanned skin, what lipgloss would suit me best?What lipgloss color would suit my skin tone?
probably a light pink or a seethrew or maybe if u want a dramatized look a bright red but im not sure how that would look....but i think a neutral see threw would be good but it would be easier if i saw a pic or sumthing


hope i helpedWhat lipgloss color would suit my skin tone?
how about a deep pink? it will bring out your eyes, and make you look tanner... it will make your hair look shinier! give it a try. but not to heavy... just a nice deep pink!
light pinky because it will make your eyes pop and your skintone to look tanner try candy floss from rimmel and it tastes good:)
light pink


beauty rush from victorias secret is really good


try either pearadise which pretty light


or sublime (its darker)
For you i would probably go with a very light pink or if you want to a sparkely pink





I hope that helped =]
Clear/nude lip glosses go with EVERY skin tone...and I envy you your green eyes.
light pink looks very good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans