Monday, November 30, 2009

What your opinion on lancome and dior lipgloss?

I want a new lipgloss 2day and want your opinions on dior gloss in a tube or lancome which is better in your opinion?What your opinion on lancome and dior lipgloss?
Personally i think Dior is nicer but its up to you what you prefer really xDWhat your opinion on lancome and dior lipgloss?
I like them both, I find the Dior lasts a little longer on the lips. But Lancome comes in great colors and scents. Sometimes at this time of year Lancome has gift sets of 5 juicy tubes for Christmas, it is a good deal.
Go for Dior Plastic Gloss to achieve a glass like shine! It can make your lips look fuller!
i have the lancome one and its really good . it really like sticky n stuff but thats why its long lasting .
Just please make certain that what you're applying to your lips has no lead in it. A recent yahoo news piece said a consumer group tested and found lead in many major brands -- and expensive brands -- of lip coating.





Peace
I have never tried the Dior but the Lancome have a smell and are very thick. I always get breakouts around my lips when I use one. I've tried just about every other brand and the best so far has been CoverGirl Outlast Double Lipshine. I'm usually not a drug store shopper but I like the consistency and I most of the time just use the clear side to moisturize throughout the day.
generally speaking dior has a bit more shimmer and glam-factor associated with it, but lancome is a bit more natural looking. both provide teh right amount of shine so it doesn't look like you'v eaten porkchops all day, and it has good staying power as well. lancome juicy tubes are really good, they smell good and plump up the lips nicely. dior addict ( i think its called not sure) has a bit more shine to it, although the flavour it offers is every so slightly mroe intense than lancome's. so whatever goes better with your personality i suppose.
I think that Dior gloss is so much nicer, if you have to choose between those two. But if you really want a great gloss, go for Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush gloss. It comes in 20 or something colors, and it tastes dee-lish! :)
Both are good you can have them without problem i use them very often
My mother uses lancome which was great, but after a whil, it stunk like AHHHH! IDK about Dior, but I would suggest lancome... and some earplugs to plug your nose with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans