Monday, November 30, 2009

Who else likes watching girls apply lipgloss on public transport?

It looks very sexy! If she notices me watching she's either shy and stops, or gives me a sexy look and glosses them more especially for me.Who else likes watching girls apply lipgloss on public transport?
i would never apply any sort of makeup in public. i let people think my lips are naturally reflective!Who else likes watching girls apply lipgloss on public transport?
i do it! cos we know your looking and where thinking ha i saw ya!!!!
haha i just think its funny when there is a jilt on the train/tram or bump on the bus because they smudge or it realy puts them off kinda funny
ive given up looking at girls..waste of time if they don't look back
yeah i wondered why blokes sit there and look when i've put my gloss on in public, it's rather concerning really i don't like being watched!
Haha i like applying lipgloss on public transport and giggling at whoever stares,





brilliant!!





Nikki %26lt;33
I haven't really thought about it. But now that you mention it...
how odd
I think I would feel very uncomfortable if someone was staring at me while I was applying lip gloss. I'd be annoyed and stop :p
i do babes
lol good question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans