Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sick of lipgloss getting all nasty and making my lips look like I ate a powedered donut?

Are there any brands of lipgloss that you wear that don't do this? I'm sick of going to work and looking in the mirror and seeing nasty little chunks of white stuff on my lips.Sick of lipgloss getting all nasty and making my lips look like I ate a powedered donut?
switch to aloe vera vaseline.Sick of lipgloss getting all nasty and making my lips look like I ate a powedered donut?
stop buying crap lipgloss -_-'
Invest in a good lipgloss. Dior, Chanel, Lancome and MAC make really good lipglosses. My favorites are the DiorKiss tubes.
Perhaps you should try another brand of gloss as well as a lip conditioner before applying the gloss. My brand is Aularale Cosmetics - aularale.com/7002.
Scrub your lips with a Washcloth or face scrub. I have to do this too and it works. Its not the lip gloss.
The best thing to use is Burtsbees. It is FAB! It's a tinted chap stick so your lips will be moist and tinted. The color does not last long, but when it is on....is is out of control! :)
try goat milk lip balm. . . i know it sounds really weird but it's amazing and it will make your lips super soft.
get make mac lip glass its pricey but its wort it u can get it at nordstorm.
Get Burtsbees shap stick radiant shimmer, smells great look like lipgloss and it smooths and softens your lips
when this happens, at least for me, my lips are usually dry.





try lip medex from blistex every night before you go to bed. it seals in moisture in all seasons and smooths your lips out.





in the morning put some of this on after you brush your teeth and let it get absorbed while you do everything else. finally, in terms of lipgloss, i like covergirl lipslicks. they're not sticky at all. and they smell great.





good luck!! but just remember, a deep moisture lip balm every night is the key to smooth, soft lips.
Exfoliate your lips. .just by using a toothbrush. It will make a difference in how they look with lipgloss/lipstick.


When you're not wearing any, use chapstick regularly to keep them moisturized.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans