Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can you tell where lipgloss is from?

Like you look at another girl and she is wearing lip gloss how can you tell if its from the dollar store at 99% or if its from M.A.C?How can you tell where lipgloss is from?
You can tell by the scent. I can tell all my Victoria's Secret ones apart from my bath and body works one because of the smell. But i suggest not to sniff that girl's lips.How can you tell where lipgloss is from?
nope you cannot them apart.
ask. i mean don't just randomly be like ';hey i dont kno u but where is your lip gloss from?'; haha that would be scary. but if you kno the person im sure they wont care if u ask them.
you cant really..:)
unless you see her putting it on you cant tell i cant tell i cnt tell the diffrence between my bathbad body ones and my victoras secrte ones only by the smell
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans