Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you get lipgloss out of jeans?

Ok i had a thing of lipgloss in my back pocket and i guess it had a hole in it and now i have a stain on my back pocket on my favorite jeans!!! what can i do????How do you get lipgloss out of jeans?
Oxyclean!!How do you get lipgloss out of jeans?
oh my that has happened to me before and the stain never really comes out depending on how greasy the gloss is, BUT, try spot treating it with oxy clean...i swear by that stuff
Use a degreasing product such as pinesol on the spot. Should get the stain out and make your butt piney fresh!!
dawn dish soap, takes grease out of your way. lol
Get a product called Greased Lightning. You can buy it at Walmart. There is also a product called Fast Orange it's a hand soap for greasy hands. Mechanics use this all the time. You might be able to get it at an auto parts store. These products worked wonders for me.
http://www.oxiclean.com
lip gloss is an oil base so any dishwashing liquid should work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans