Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get oil (lipgloss) out of clothes?

My daughter's lipgloss which has an oily look leaked on her uniform.How do I get oil (lipgloss) out of clothes?
Dawn dish detergent works great. Also if that doesn't work you can use GOJO. This take grease/ oil off and stuff like dried on crayon. My husband works in paving ad his clothes get verrrrrryyyy dirty and nasty and sometimes we add a hand ful to his clothes and it helpsHow do I get oil (lipgloss) out of clothes?
go to home depot buy krud kutter this product is in the paint department==I've used this on stains in rugs, clothes and other items -- wet the area spray with krud kutter and let sit-it might take a couple of treatments but this has worked for me
I work in a kitchen and have found that if you rub the clothing with a grease fighting dish detergent first (dawn) and then wash it it will usually come out.
try spraying some greasedlightening(degreaser spray) on it and let it sit for a little or can scrub it. then wash as usual. Also works on cooking oil/grease
If you have the product ';Shout'; available in your area, try some. Spray it on the area before you wash it in any way. It should take the oily look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans