Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you kiss your girlfriend when she is always wearing sticky lipgloss?

Okay first off, I'm a GUY, but I'm on my female best friend's account.





Okay, I can tell my girlfriend wants me to kiss her, but she always wears this sticky lip gloss, and always keeps putting more and more ON ! I don't want to kiss her then have that sticky stuff on my mouth.





I'm 14 and this would be my first kiss.





What do I do?How do you kiss your girlfriend when she is always wearing sticky lipgloss?
ask her to not wear itHow do you kiss your girlfriend when she is always wearing sticky lipgloss?
She thinks that the lip gloss makes her lips more seductive %26amp; even make her look better, Therefore she thinks this will make you want to kiss her more. Don't be rude about it but tell her that she don't need the lip gloss, %26amp; if she would not put so much on you would kiss her. It may embarrass her but it should work.
well if i dont like it becuz it makes her look sorta eh.. then just say that shes bueatiful the way she is, and that she doesnt need lipgloss(wipe it off then kiss her!)
carefully.
Do this cute little thing where you get close to her, gently wipe it all off with a napkin, then kiss her. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans