Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite Beauty Rush lipgloss flavor?

I am trying to pick two out but I don't know which.What is your favorite Beauty Rush lipgloss flavor?
My two faves (that I have/tried) are Slice of Heaven, and Pearadise. They both look and smell so good! Good luck finding which colors you like:)





Hope I helped!





-EricaWhat is your favorite Beauty Rush lipgloss flavor?
I like the Cherry Baby and Slice of Heaven. Lotta Colada is also nice.





I understand some people don't like certain lip gloss smells because they're too sweet or something, but I think that the Cariberry just smells BAD and my friends think so too. That was a waste of $7 for me. I love the rest!
Crazmataz (I think that is what it is called), candy-baby, lotta colada, sugar rush are the ones i use a lot. I have a lot more but i cant think of the names =/
hi you can try this one:





beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step
Cariberry. my boyfriend loves it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans