Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get a lipgloss stain out of my sweatshirt?

a thing of lipgloss fell on the sweatshirt and i cant get it out. i have tried soaking it in so many different things. does anyone have any ideas on how to get it out?How do I get a lipgloss stain out of my sweatshirt?
full strength liquid laundry detergent scrubbed/rubbed or scratched with finger nail into sweatshirt (repeat as needed) 3-5 minutes prior to washing.How do I get a lipgloss stain out of my sweatshirt?
most makeup stains come out this way . Soak in cold water add a small amount of dish washing liquid to the stain %26amp; rub in using your finger tips . Leave for a few min麓s before popping into your washing machine on a 30,-40潞c normal wash cycle. This should lift the stain out
It may already be set in if you've soaked it multiple times. But, for future stains... I always have one of those stain pens in my bag, wherever I go. They do a great job for stains on the run. Everyone in my office knows I have it too and are always coming by to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans