Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best color lip liner to wear with bright red lipgloss?

I have fair skin and black hair, what is the best color lip liner to wear with this new bright red Mac lipglass I just got? Should I try black lip liner? I think that may look too goth, but I don't know if that's the style.What is the best color lip liner to wear with bright red lipgloss?
get a lip liner that is similar to the gloss and then blend it in, using ur finger.What is the best color lip liner to wear with bright red lipgloss?
You should not wear lip liner with the lip glass. It is supposed to be a shiny soft finish, and I think a liner would be too severe. If you think the gloss may bleed or feather into lip lines... try a neutral liner the closest shade to your natural lip color
If you are ever so careful, a black lip pencil done rezor thin and then smudged can look okay. Otherwise, I would go neutral.





Here are some good ones.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh…
a lip liner that matches!!!
Personally I wouldn't wear black. A neutral colour that matches your own lips would give a better appearance that will help stop the bright red gloss bleeding around the mouth. Of course it is up to you what kind of look you want to have so maybe experiment. You could visit the Mac make up counter and ask the assistant to try a couple of looks on you.
dark red or brown
Dark brown.Yes, u can also try black lip liner.
a dark pink, blend it with with red, its pretty.
Oh no! Pick a lip liner that matches or blends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans