Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind/brand of lipgloss is your favorite?

I am a lipgloss fanatic, I just love lipgloss! I collect them, but I also like to use good ones. Any other lipgloss experts have a say on what type/brand is the best?What kind/brand of lipgloss is your favorite?
Ah! lipgloss maniac! just like me..LOL





I loooove Lancome juicy tubes...It's kinda sticky but the shine is whoa!


And MAC Lip Gelee...It's so smooth and feels like nothing on your lips. The colour was transparent with a subtle sheen.





Umm...I like to try cheaper brands though...The kind you find at Walmart or a drugstore, it's from elf cosmetics. It cost you nearly as cheap as $2What kind/brand of lipgloss is your favorite?
juicy
MAC Pushglass. It tingles and its really pretty and soft. I have also heard Fusion Beauty's Lip Fusion is amazing.
OMG you are SO asking the right girl.


A very tasty kind is the (Ok get this: only 99 cents at wal mart!) Snoopy Caramel apple lip balm. it tastes soOoOooooo good.


Also, I love ';sugar wafer'; by smartbrands inc.


i think the brand is called ';gossip.';


I put it in my make-up bag and from that day forward my purse smelled just like the lip gloss.


mmmmm they both smell so good.


snoopy more for taste, sugar wafer more for aroma. plus, they snoopy cools my lips but the sugar wafer warms them up (feels so good!)


i think i bought sugar wafer at target, but they should both be available at drug stores.


-Katie





p.s. here is a link to see a pic of gossip sugar wafer:





http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





and here is a link to see a pic of the snoopy lip balm:





http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





Hope you love them!
tangerine
Lancome Juicy Tubes. Yummy flavors and excellent quality; about 15 bucks.
My favorite gloss is either the LipTox Sheer or Liquid Lustre from Bee-Luscious.





LipTox Sheer: Sheer colors and real diamond dust.





Liquid Lustre: Bright colors as well as nude colors. Gem stone dust in the gloss.





Both are VERY glossy. Just type in Bee-Luscious in the web search.
I like the Mark brand.It's distributed by Avon and worn by Lauren Conrad(The Hills).They have a holiday set(9 minis and clutch for $15 and a set of 5 that come w/free snap mini case for $5).Go to www.youravon.com and hit the Mark link.
nars. nothing beats it
even though they don't make them anymore..


victoria secret's *sweet talk* was great because


it would last a long time and wouldnt leave behind that white stuff when it dries up...
Nature's Lipcare Lavender (#2) It tastes sweet. Don't you think the guys would like it too?
OMG! Nivea Pearl Shine! It creates the best pale lip affect when your trying ot create a smoky eye look!It doesnt get sticky and it leave your lips soft and its only $3.95 but i always lose it!!! i buy it all the time. do they have it in america???i wonder....
My favorite lipgloss is strawberry and I usually get the cheap kind. That kind tastes just as good as the expensive kind.
Mac lipglass is great, NARS is good too try Sephoria's brand of lipgloss, bobbie brown is good, Calvin Klein has a great line and Armani has good lipgloss. Last but not least believe it or not AVON has great great great gloss and colored lipgloss.
i like victoria secrets beauty rush lipgloss in i want candy, they have other colors but this one is like a soft bubblegum pink and makes my lips super shiny!!
Studio Gear has 3 diamond shine colors that can be worn alone or over lipstick. It gives your lips that full, sparkling, diamond shine look! Check out Ulta or their website. Awesome professional product! (And, it doesn't feel sticky at all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans