Monday, November 30, 2009

What can I use to make my lipgloss last?

I kno theres primer for eyeshadow, but is there like a primer or something that can make lilgloss last longer? Any suggestions? Please %26amp; thank ya!What can I use to make my lipgloss last?
MAC makes a primer called Prep and Prime Lip. Smashbox makes one too, but I cannot remember the name.





It also really helps to make sure your lips are moisturized first with a lip balm. If your lips are dry, you are making your lip gloss do two jobs: hydrate and give color. If your lips are already hydrated, your lip gloss only has to do the job it is meant to do - look pretty and give you color!





Just thought of one more thing - make sure your lips are exfoliated and not flaky. Try rubbing them with a warm, damp washcloth to get rid of any dead skin. (Don't use a face exfoliator - it is way too harsh for your thin lip skin) Your lip gloss will have a smoother surface to adhere to and will last longer.What can I use to make my lipgloss last?
Idk about a lip primer, but try putting chapstick or some other lip moisturizer on your lips before you apply the lipgloss.
apply Compact powder on your lips befor lipgloss
put chapstick on
carry it around and keep puttinq it on...lol(:
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans