Monday, November 30, 2009

What lipgloss flavor do guys like the most?

which one do you like?


and which do most guys like,


like you know how theres some scents/flavors that turn guys?


yeahh.What lipgloss flavor do guys like the most?
Fruity flavors and vanilla :]What lipgloss flavor do guys like the most?
chapstick not lip gloss! thats so gross he doesnt want that sticky crap all over him, use smackers chapsticks they taste delicious and its smooth and not sticky
Ummm...I've noticed they like lemon-lime and cherry. I like the same ones so it works out :) But cherry is way easier to find. Cherry is a total classic. I haven't made out with any girls yet, but I'll tell you what they like when I do lol.





If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to contact me!!!





鈾?br>

Natalie


http://mansonsdaughter.blogspot.com/
I like mint. And all the fella's wanna taste it too. ;)





haha, hope this helps. clear is a great color, cause it doesnt turn your lips to a shade that doesnt compliment your skin tone.
i have noticed they like watermelon(:
Watermelon or Strawberry really does it for my guy. I think he likes wild strawberry the best.
my fave is something really shiny and a bronze color and my man loves it but a typical man loves the sent vanilla if you dont like that sent go with something similar like mocha
mosty stawberry for both
idkk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans