Monday, November 30, 2009

Where do they sell inexpensive lipgloss?

I mean cheap as in inexpensive not cheap. I need to buy 30 for my class (all girl school) for Christmas. Like a dollar each or comes in sets. Thanks!Where do they sell inexpensive lipgloss?
Dollar Store!!


Or Lipsmack packsWhere do they sell inexpensive lipgloss?
I know someone already said this, but the E.L.F. lip gloss work awesome, and if you get them at Food 4 Less the lip gloss cost like $1. The Hyper-shine give you a shine that lasts at least a couple of hours, they also have a less shiny lip gloss that is almost like a colored chap stick, it gives your lips moisture, however I have never tried it, but my friend has. For about $30 dollars you can get all of them. They also come in a LOT of colors. Hope this helps! =D
Buy a boxed lot of NYC or other cheap lipgloss off Ebay. Avoid the $1 retail ones as they all suck, and shoot for the $2 retail ones. Should cost about $40 for thity sticks, lus shipping.
You could buy those little stocking stuffer / party packs of lip gloss,


it's Lip Smackers and I think it's a pack of like 8 for $10. Or you could go to the dollar store and get $30.
Elf lipglosses. They are great! Plenty of colors too.


Avaliable at some Krogers, CVS, Target and online..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans